1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by kwikdeals.co.uk.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. The return of the goods will be the customer’s responsibility and at their own expense. Refunds will be issued within 7 working days of safe receipt of the goods.
14. We do not accept returns into our warehouse without inspecting them first. In the event your item was damaged in transit we will refuse delivery of the goods, contact the customer and the customer will have to pursue the courier to claim for the damage.
15. Please ensure the goods are repackaged in their original packaging before you send and returned it in a resalable condition
16. please keep record of postage until we confirm the item back with us
17. We advise that all original packaging be kept for your product in the event you have to return the goods to us for any reason. If you dispose of the packaging and any items needs to be returned due to a fault, you are responsible for sourcing suitable replacement packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to package the item in a safe way, suitable for courier transport. If the item/s is damaged in transit when being returned to us due to insufficient/negligent packaging then the customer is responsible for the damage. If the damage caused results in a broken screen then we are unable to offer any refund. The screen is almost the whole value of most televisions and phones so replacing the screen is not something we do.
18. Items must be returned with all the contents that were supplied and in the original box (e.g. remotes, cables, stands chargers, manual etc). If goods are returned and parts are missing and not subsequently returned (if they we were omitted in error) then the value of these parts will be deducted from the refund given.
19. The customer is expected to enclose a brief note / copy of sales invoice when returning the item (stating their order number /eBay name) so we can identify the goods. Failure to do this may result in delays to any repair/replacement/refund.